Anthony J. Allen
Anthony is a solicitor and partner at NGA Solicitors based at the Burnley office. He is the head of the Personal Injury and Litigation Departments. He has extensive experience covering a wide range of types of cases.
Anthony has a special interest in high-value and complex claims including clinical negligence and Commercial and Civil Litigation. He is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
Geoffrey F. Ireland
Geoffrey is one of the partners at NGA Solicitors and is based at our Burnley office. He leads the Criminal Department and is a duty solicitor. Geoffrey has significant experience of a wide range of cases, from motoring to major crime and provides practical and direct advice.
Over that past 40 years Stephen has amassed a wealth of experience in many areas of the law. He currently specialises in domestic and commercial conveyancing, wills, probate & trusts and planning the future for elderly clients.
Since qualifying Nicola has specialised in Litigation and Personal Injury work. She also undertakes clinical negligence and Landlord and Tenant matters. Nicola’s vast experience means she is able to provide effective, friendly advice and apply herself to complex issues.
Angela joined NGA in February 2019. Angela has specialised in residential conveyancing for in excess of 30 years in Burnley and the surrounding areas. She deals with Transfers of Equity, Purchases, Sales and Re-Mortgages. She has a good relationship with her clients who return regularly to use her services.
Angela is based at the Colne office but also works from the Burnley office.
Angela joined NGA Solicitors in 2018 to head the family team. She has over 25 years’ experience dealing with family law problems and regularly assist her clients in resolving aspects of their separation including disputes involving complicated matters such as businesses and pensions.
Angela also helps parents make decisions about their children. Angela’s clients have said they value her practical advice and no-nonsense approach.
Angela is a member of the Resolution, a national organisation of family lawyers committed to a non-confrontational approach to family problems.
Andrew works in residential conveyancing. He will advise you in relation to all aspects of property transactions including sales, purchases and transfers. Andrew’s friendly and approachable manner leads to clear and concise advice to his clients.
Profile coming soon
BURNLEY OFFICE SUPPORT STAFF
- Wendy Collinge – Receptionist & Secretary to Nicola Barker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denise O’Horo – Secretary to Anthony J. Allen d.o’email@example.com
- Emma Taylor – Secretary to Angela Garvey & Geoffrey F. Ireland firstname.lastname@example.org
- Olivia Poll – Office Manager email@example.com
COLNE OFFICE SUPPORT STAFF
- Gail Aspin – Receptionist firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Dawson – Receptionist email@example.com
- Amanda Davis – Secretary & Assistant to Andrew Smith & Stephen Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
- Khatiba Khan – Secretary to Angela Brown email@example.com
- Janine Roberts – Secretary to Dawn Walmsley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim Threlfall – Legal Cashier email@example.com
- Carolyn Walton-Smith – Legal Cashier firstname.lastname@example.org